Sunday 13 May 2012

CSN Stores Review


CSN Stores is widely known in this blogosphere! I have done a review for them before on my other blog.
Last month I approached them with an interest in reviewing for this blog. I was sent a gift certificate to use towards an item.
We are changing our living room decor and I have had an eye on a media cabinet that I saw on the CSN stores website for a few months now, so I decided to use my gift code towards the cabinet.
I will admit I was really nervous about ordering such a large item from CSN stores, however the media cabinet arrived very well packaged.
The Cherry Windowpane Media Cabinet was easy to put together and is quite sturdy once assembled. The unit holds 166 DVD’s and is the perfect size for where I wanted it placed.
Media
As for the look, it is a very stylish cabinet and fits into my living-room decor well. I love the traditional swing-out doors with windowpanes.
Media
Overall, good value for the money. I am very happy with this product and am now browsing CSN stores for other furniture for my home.
CSN Stores Review

No comments:

Post a Comment